DMCA Notice – Webitale.com
Welcome to Webitale.com, an online platform that offers content in various categories. As a responsible online entity, we respect intellectual property rights and take copyright infringement very seriously. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have created this page to address any copyright concerns that may arise.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you are a copyright owner and believe that your content has been copied and made accessible in a way that infringes your rights, you can submit a notification of alleged copyright infringement to us. Please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can send your notification to our designated agent at [email protected].
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated agent at [email protected]. Please provide the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original notification. If we do not receive notice within ten business days that the original claimant has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity, we will restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it.
We take copyright infringement seriously at Webitale.com and are committed to responding to all valid DMCA notices in a timely and appropriate manner. If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA notice, please contact us at [email protected].